drinking warm milk by african violets, wathcing the seattle rain fall
- Wednesday, August 16, 2000 at 14:01:35 (PDT)
Age two, naps in my dark blue crib; spinning
the light pink and green balls built into three
rungs at the footboard end.
- Wednesday, August 16, 2000 at 13:27:08 (PDT)
standing outside in the sunlight with my
family after planting three pine trees, one
for each of us children. i was 2 and two
months. verified by a photo dated the same
- Tuesday, August 15, 2000 at 22:34:54 (PDT)
Putting toys under my baby brothers high
chair while my mother fed him. He was very
young and he died soon after that.
- Tuesday, August 15, 2000 at 18:34:04 (PDT)
this one time, my sister danielle squeezed my
head and it hurt really really bad. ow, it
- Monday, August 14, 2000 at 15:43:20 (PDT)
I ate rat poison when I was three. The powder
kind. I thought it was fun dip.
- Saturday, August 12, 2000 at 15:24:06 (PDT)
I was at the hospital and they put the iv in
wrong and my blood squirted out. I was 1. Right
now I'm 13.
- Saturday, August 12, 2000 at 15:21:18 (PDT)
I must have been 2. I was lying on the counter
in the kitchen having my nappy changed. My
mother was changing my nappy and when i turned
my head my brother ran into the room
- Thursday, August 10, 2000 at 08:25:32 (PDT)
when i went to kindergarten i cried because i
wanted to wear a dress instead of pants
- Tuesday, August 08, 2000 at 19:28:49 (PDT)
Finding "cookies" in the cabinet under the
kitchen sink and eating them when I was three.
Later, I found out they were dog biscuits. I
thought they tasted funny!
- Tuesday, August 08, 2000 at 15:39:58 (PDT)
Climbing the "big hill" and seeing a big
dalmation that I was afraid of...I was only 2.
- Tuesday, August 08, 2000 at 15:37:58 (PDT)
when my brother tripped on the sidewalk and hit his head on the lisence plate of a car
- Tuesday, August 08, 2000 at 13:39:51 (PDT)
A girl bent down with her hands on her knees
to talk to me. I remember that I didn't like
her getting so close.
- Tuesday, August 08, 2000 at 09:04:31 (PDT)
Looking at my dear grandmother in a green
chiffon nightgown and robe in the open casket
- Monday, August 07, 2000 at 07:43:48 (PDT)
I don't remember much from childhood. Just
little snippits. This makes sence seeing our
memory is more like jigsaw pieces than a
continueing story. I remember running in a
backyard with stairs and flowers I liked to
examine and disect. I remember the christmas
wooden skateboards that were soon taken from us
from our mother. I remember the bunk bed and
late at night, right before a move, jumping
into a pile of clothes in what seemed to be the
- Sunday, August 06, 2000 at 19:33:30 (PDT)
Playing in the smoke rings of my grandfather's
- Friday, August 04, 2000 at 15:27:24 (PDT)
I was two years old and I was sitting in an
old green Bonneville watching "The Sound of
Music" at a drive-in in Tennessee. My mother
verified the memory as accurate.
- Tuesday, August 01, 2000 at 23:03:17 (PDT)
I was 4 and I remember I had a friend that
would follow me around everywhere I go. Nobody
could see my friend but me. It went on till I
was 5 almost 6.
- Tuesday, August 01, 2000 at 13:17:32 (PDT)
I was in my crib, in my room at night. I
looked down and saw the big tail of the
alligator who lived underneath it. It was
black and curled outward slowly so I could see
it from the bars of the crib. It startled me
at first, but I saw him many times after that
and got used to him being there. He would only
show up at night, and I would see his tail and
feet sometimes moving around. He didn't scare
me. He was like a silent, nighttime friend.
I was about 2.
- Monday, July 31, 2000 at 11:22:39 (PDT)
Crying for a bottle, and my mom giving it to
me. I was 4.
- Monday, July 31, 2000 at 09:03:08 (PDT)
Walking down to the cowshed to see my uncles
milking, and getting bowled over by a huge
- Tuesday, July 25, 2000 at 08:26:40 (PDT)
Resting my head on the school bus window as
it caused my head to vibrate and bounce
lightly on the window when I was 4 back in the
- Monday, July 24, 2000 at 16:06:23 (PDT)
when I was 4 my mother made me get my hair
cut into a "pixie cut"...I cried the whole
time while it was being cut. Then, to make
matters worse, when I met my sister's new
husband he made the comment, "Oh..this must be
the little boy from down the street." He was
making a joke, but it hurt my feelings very
much. From that moment on, I didn't like
him. Thank goodness she divorced him about a
- Sunday, July 23, 2000 at 15:03:00 (PDT)
I kind of blocked out most of my childhood,
but I do remember being in the hospital and in
a lot pain and crying for my mommy who wanted
to stay to comfort me but she was told to
leave . I was 12 then. It wasn't that long ago
so I'm sure .
- Saturday, July 22, 2000 at 18:49:11 (PDT)
Going to a fair with my dad.
- Friday, July 21, 2000 at 22:03:25 (PDT)
I (and another 4 year old) was holding the
drain cover so my older brother could get a
turtle. For whatever reason we dropped it.
He had a broken colar bone. I know it
happened, but I never know how accurate the
actual memory is?
- Thursday, July 20, 2000 at 13:33:33 (PDT)
Waiting on the top of the darkened
damp cellar stairway for one of the nuns to
open the big black metal door to let me enter
the nursery in the early morning...my father
was waiting with me...he had to go to work.
- Wednesday, July 19, 2000 at 08:06:08 (PDT)
WATCHING MY MOTHER BREAST FEED MY NEW BABY
SISTER. I WAS 3 YEARS OLD.
- Sunday, July 16, 2000 at 00:14:22 (PDT)
I remember coming home from the hospital,
laying in my mother's lap. I remember looking
out the windshield of the car. It was a cloudy
day. Everyone thinks it's impossible for me to
remember back that far, but it is a very vivid
memory. I was only a couple of days old.
- Saturday, July 15, 2000 at 11:56:46 (PDT)
I was 3 1/2yrs old. My mom was pregnant with
my little brother Kevin. She gave me a
stethoscope to listen to his heartbeat. Pretty
cool. I've asked my mom if she recalls this
happen and she does.
- Thursday, July 13, 2000 at 09:49:28 (PDT)
My earliest memory is having my diaper
changed by my sister. I was 3 years old.
- Wednesday, July 12, 2000 at 18:03:41 (PDT)
When my sister was born and I got into the
elevator with my grandma.
- Wednesday, July 12, 2000 at 11:21:09 (PDT)
Going down the slide at preschool and ignoring
my mom when she said it was time to go home.
- Wednesday, July 12, 2000 at 10:30:39 (PDT)
Running up a small hill with my ballerina
- Tuesday, July 11, 2000 at 21:42:50 (PDT)
I knocked the Christmas tree over.
- Tuesday, July 11, 2000 at 07:34:00 (PDT)
My older sister changing my diapers, I was
- Monday, July 10, 2000 at 16:07:21 (PDT)
I cut my hair when I was five because I
wanted to make my mom sad, and I was jealous
of my new little brother
- Saturday, July 08, 2000 at 12:57:06 (PDT)
I was maybe two, and we
were at the beach.(My
family) I was crying
because My Dad was
swiming out by dolphins
and I thought they were
- Friday, July 07, 2000 at 23:53:47 (PDT)
my fifth birthday party at grandma's house
- Friday, July 07, 2000 at 20:02:26 (PDT)
Standing in the snowy backyard with no gloves
and crying and my mom laughing. I was 3.
- Friday, July 07, 2000 at 18:34:49 (PDT)
the earlist that i rember is when i was 10
years old and got hit my wood by acident.
- Wednesday, July 05, 2000 at 14:47:34 (PDT)
I remember watching my cat giving birth to kittens
- Wednesday, July 05, 2000 at 05:19:29 (PDT)
My earlies memory is when I was in pre-school
(about age 4) and the school was in the back
of a church. We use to go on field trips to
the park and collect leaves for our arts and
- Sunday, July 02, 2000 at 21:06:14 (PDT)
When I went to Mount Kenya and looked down at
- Friday, June 30, 2000 at 02:43:04 (PDT)
Being in the car as my dad washed it, on the
drive at home.
- Friday, June 30, 2000 at 02:41:31 (PDT)
My earliest memory took place in at the age
of five when I was in Trinidad. I nearly
drowned in a river. My uncle came splashing in
and grabbed me and pulled me out. As I stood
there in shock and fear, my dad had to come in
and scold me and not to swim where I couldn't
- Thursday, June 29, 2000 at 19:21:52 (PDT)
When I was 7, mom spanked me with a hairbrush
for breaking a mirror, it was the first
spanking I ever got.
- Wednesday, June 28, 2000 at 15:52:28 (PDT)
Fallin asleep in the doll bed in my closet
and my parents searching for me all over the
neighborhood. I was 2.
- Wednesday, June 28, 2000 at 11:17:08 (PDT)
I was at the hospital going to visit my mom
and my new sister and she (my sister) was in
one of those really tippy hospital cribs that
you can wheel around. I stood on the edge and
tipped it over, but my mom caught it and
started scolding me. I was three.
- Sunday, June 25, 2000 at 20:35:15 (PDT)
My earliest memories are from when we lived
on Grand Avenue in Santa Barbara. I have many
early memories, but it is difficult to tell
which is the earliest. Perhaps the earliest is
when I fell down some concrete stairs and had
to go to the hospital. I have no idea how old
I was. I haven't told the story much. It is
- Sunday, June 25, 2000 at 13:30:44 (PDT)
When I was 8 years old & my brother was 11
years old. A bunch of kids started beating up
on my brother. So I took my baseball bat and
started swinging, till they left him alone.
That was 44 years ago!! And I will never
forget that day!!
- Saturday, June 24, 2000 at 19:33:52 (PDT)
When I was 8 years old & my brother was 11
years old. A bunch of kids started beating up
on my brother. So I took my baseball bat and
started swinging, till they left him alone.
That was 44 years ago!! And I will never
forget that day!!
- Saturday, June 24, 2000 at 19:33:51 (PDT)
I vividly remember sitting in my highchair in
the kitchen watching my mom make iced tea at
the counter. I would scream for a lemon when I
saw her squeeze them for the tea. The best
part of my memory is finally getting the lemon
rind and sucking on it.
It must be accurate - I've heard my mom say
that I've always loved lemons - and I still eat
- Wednesday, June 21, 2000 at 07:32:20 (PDT)
..."painting" the garage wall with water from
a coffee can, with my cousin Jerry when we
were 4 and 7; when the paint "dried", we'd
start all over again!
- Tuesday, June 20, 2000 at 09:56:11 (PDT)
I must have been around seven. I remember playing on the hill behind my
friends house. It was a steep hill. We dug little caves and pockets in the hill. We
used plants and things around us. I felt primitive. I felt like part of me really
came from a place where dirt and caves were the way I lived. I remember the
iceplant on the hill and the dirt being full of clay, and smelling like clay. I
remember my friends house. Her parents worked at night and slept all day. We
would go in there in the daytime and they would be in bed, watching TV. It was
the biggest bed I have ever seen.
I think it's accurate. Of course, I don't really know if they slept all day everyday.
It could have been a Saturday when this occurred. Otherwise, I think it's pretty
- Sunday, June 18, 2000 at 08:28:11 (PDT)
Crawling along the hall with holes in my
dungarees, feeling the carpet and lino on my
bare knees. I must have been less than one
I'm sure its accurate, because my Mother told
me the dungarees were brown.
- Saturday, June 17, 2000 at 00:34:49 (PDT)
My Mom and Dad bringing my baby sister home.
I was 2 1/2. I couldn't remember her name. I
haven't told this story very often, but my mom
says it is accurate.
- Friday, June 16, 2000 at 12:46:45 (PDT)
My twin sister and I painted the toilet bowl
with red paint
- Tuesday, June 13, 2000 at 11:57:18 (PDT)
I REMEMBER AT AGE 4 OR 5 BEING LOST ON THE
ATLANTIC CITY BOARDWALK. THE SCREAM I LET OUT
BROUGHT MY DAD BACK TO ME FROM TWO BLOCKS
AWAY. I HAVE SHARED THIS MEMORY MANY TIMES AND
HAVE BEEN TOLD IT IS ACCURATE.
- Monday, June 12, 2000 at 18:43:58 (PDT)
in the parking lot of Lion Store, in Toledo OH I had to go pee and my mom made me go in a olastic pan that she kept in the car for that purpose. I told my mom it was my 1st memory when I was about 12. She confirmed the story, but she can't belive I would remember that, I still see it clearly in my mind I am 30+ now
- Saturday, June 10, 2000 at 00:33:46 (PDT)
death and fights heartbreak and sorrow those are my memories
- Wednesday, June 07, 2000 at 14:56:26 (PDT)
When my younger brother was born and came home
from the hospital I was 2 years old. My aunt
was staying at the house with me and my older
brother. We went to the store that day in my
father's 193? black Chevy and ran over a hound
dog. He got up and stumbled away. I've told
this several times and my Mother agrees with me
that Mickey came home in a basket with a blue
ribbon and Dad remembered running over the dog.
- Monday, June 05, 2000 at 19:56:47 (PDT)
Learning how to get out of my crib on Saturday
mornings to watch cartoons.
- Saturday, June 03, 2000 at 22:50:04 (PDT)
Our dog bit me, so I bit her back.
I was three years old. No one has ever
reminded me of it, but I remember it
fairly vividly. It's accurate.
- Friday, June 02, 2000 at 17:55:23 (PDT)
Our dog bit me, so I bit her back.
- Friday, June 02, 2000 at 17:54:19 (PDT)
The first time I served as an altar boy I wet
my pants under the cassock. I was in second
grade at the time.
- Thursday, June 01, 2000 at 15:26:38 (PDT)
I am in an upstairs kitchen with a wood
floor. Maybe I am in a chair, because my
perspective is at about table-level. Someone
angry throws a black, old-fashioned treadle
sewing machine down the stairs. I can hear it
thumping and crashing.
I have never written this down before. My
mother says this never happened.
We lived in an upstairs apartment of a house
until I was almost one.
- Wednesday, May 31, 2000 at 12:29:06 (PDT)
my earliest memory is when i was little and
my first word was momma then i started to
crawl then say dadda then i started to walk
then when i was around 4 or 5 i was wearing a
dress and was wearing dress shoes then i
slipped andmy fell and craked chin open and
now i have a big old ugly scar on it and the
porch was sement
- Wednesday, May 31, 2000 at 10:53:59 (PDT)
when I was very small, I played with my
friends making believe it was a funeral. The
next day my newly born sister died and I
always felt it was my fault because I played
with the dead.
- Wednesday, May 31, 2000 at 10:41:47 (PDT)
While watching wartime Blimps float by in
Abilene, Texas, I accidently chopped my big
toe half off with a spade my big brother and I
were playing with. He had to entertain me
until we got to the doctor's office. I was 3
years old. He was 5. My dad was a doctor,
but he was at the Base.
- Tuesday, May 30, 2000 at 20:50:30 (PDT)
I rember falling on my bike.
- Tuesday, May 30, 2000 at 10:56:13 (PDT)
when I was about 2 years old, I remember looking at my cat
approaching me. it looked huge.
- Friday, May 26, 2000 at 07:34:03 (PDT)
When I was around 2 years old, I was alone in
my crib, and it had a yellow blanket. There
was a Winnie the Pooh book in the crib, and I
must have been upset because my mother and
grandmother were downstairs, because I tore
the book to shreds. I remember my mom and
grandmother coming in the room, upset about
what I had done.
- Wednesday, May 24, 2000 at 20:05:39 (PDT)
BEING PUSHED ON MY BIKE WITH TRAINING WHEELS.
BY MY MUM AND DAD
- Wednesday, May 24, 2000 at 18:02:54 (PDT)
My earliest memory was when i was around 2 or
3 and i got bit by a bunch of red fire
antz.... now im scared of all ants!
- Wednesday, May 24, 2000 at 11:41:04 (PDT)
My earliest memory...well, I can't remember my
earliest memory. I do remember when my brother
was 11 and I was 4. It was his birthday. He
puked on me.
- Wednesday, May 24, 2000 at 09:37:56 (PDT)
My earliest memory was when i was around !
years old and my parents took me to a basketball
- Wednesday, May 24, 2000 at 09:37:04 (PDT)
i fell off the jungle gym at a nearby
playground and my grandfather had to carry me
- Monday, May 22, 2000 at 05:49:54 (PDT)
being hugged by my grand-dad
- Monday, May 22, 2000 at 03:43:12 (PDT)
the smell of my mother's pullover
- Monday, May 22, 2000 at 03:41:46 (PDT)
running around the living room table on my toy
horse, when i slipped and fell through a glass
- Monday, May 22, 2000 at 03:41:00 (PDT)
the christmas presents when I was four, in my
- Monday, May 22, 2000 at 03:36:22 (PDT)
When I was 2, running ahead back home,
falling over and my mum picking me up and
sitting me on the washing machine while she
put a plaster on my knee
- Sunday, May 21, 2000 at 12:39:03 (PDT)
I was 6 months old, I got surgery on my eye
- Thursday, May 18, 2000 at 10:56:32 (PDT)
I was two and I colored my
whole body with my mom's
- Thursday, May 18, 2000 at 10:56:03 (PDT)
I was 3 and I rode my tricycle into the
- Thursday, May 18, 2000 at 10:53:47 (PDT)
Standing in my crib, crawling to the railing
and jumping and landing in between my parents
in their bed
- Tuesday, May 16, 2000 at 11:47:51 (PDT)
don´t want to wear those ugly shoes ...
- Tuesday, May 16, 2000 at 07:41:07 (PDT)
I was in the process of potty training. My
mom put me in her bedroom for a nap. After a
short while I felt the need to poop, and I
tried to get to the bathroom, but for some
reason I was locked in the bedroom. I began to
cry and pound on the door, but no one came.
While I was crying, I felt myself start to
poop, and I immediately stopped crying and
smiled because it felt good. I squated down a
little and worked on filling my diaper for a
good 30 seconds. I remember reaching behind
and feeling it bulge out as I filled it. I
toddled off and climed into bed with my full
diaper and fell asleep sucking my thumb. I
must have been about 2-1/2 years old.
- Tuesday, May 16, 2000 at 07:15:01 (PDT)
Riding on my grandpa's dog's back like he was
- Monday, May 15, 2000 at 20:50:07 (PDT)
Mom giving me a bath while my older brother was sitting on the toilet, stinking up the bathroom. I was four.
- Sunday, May 14, 2000 at 11:40:03 (PDT)
watching from my crib as they set up my first
- Sunday, May 14, 2000 at 00:01:02 (PDT)
We moved house and I carried the big black
cooking pot. I was two.
- Friday, May 12, 2000 at 17:29:10 (PDT)
swinging high on my backyard swingset
- Friday, May 12, 2000 at 07:55:25 (PDT)
I remember playing in the yard
of a pink house (they called
that color coral back then)
watching my mom hang wash
on the line. I was too young to
- Friday, May 12, 2000 at 06:36:39 (PDT)
Nightmares of dust bunnies.
Cinammon Pepperdine Hughes
- Thursday, May 11, 2000 at 16:39:12 (PDT)
Flying in Dad's arms.
Cinammon Pepperdine Hughes
- Thursday, May 11, 2000 at 16:38:25 (PDT)
Standing in my grandmother's dining room on a
faded oriental rug. Looking at the legs of the
dining room table and chairs as though they
were trees in a forest. Looking up at the
underside of the dining room table. I must
have been really short.
- Wednesday, May 10, 2000 at 18:00:24 (PDT)
sitting on my dogs head!
- Tuesday, May 09, 2000 at 10:04:00 (PDT)
Being wet and hurting in the crib.
- Monday, May 08, 2000 at 18:53:39 (PDT)
Asking my mother for water.
- Sunday, May 07, 2000 at 21:39:11 (PDT)
My mom grabbed a wooden spoon and gave me a hard spanking for mouthing off. I was 3 or 4
- Sunday, May 07, 2000 at 14:34:43 (PDT)
Being rocked and sang to by my mother. I was
probably 18 months old.
- Saturday, May 06, 2000 at 19:53:14 (PDT)
I remember my father (who died when I was 2
1/2 throwing me up in the air above him and
catching me. I remember his smiling face
getting close then farther away. I remember he
had those big lambchop sideburns and his hair
was black and about shoulder length. My mother,
after telling her this memory, said he did
"sport that look" in the early 70s. I was born
- Saturday, May 06, 2000 at 02:01:57 (PDT)
I remember pushing water off our porch with a
broom one day when we had a really bad storm.
I was three.
- Thursday, May 04, 2000 at 17:27:44 (PDT)
Singing "Tie a Yellow ribbon Round the Old Oak
Tree" to a bar full of people and getting
cheers- I was 3.
- Thursday, May 04, 2000 at 03:10:53 (PDT)
I woke up after complete darkness and walked
over to the door and measured myself. I was
about 2.5. I've told this memory lots of times.
I'm very sure it's accurate because it was my
first conscience thought.
- Tuesday, May 02, 2000 at 19:20:00 (PDT)
First of all, i would like to thank the
people who spent their time and money building
up this good site, and i would like to addmit
that i learned somthing today.
thank you again.
ajeel m. alajeel
ajeel. m. alajeel
- Tuesday, May 02, 2000 at 00:01:43 (PDT)
I was three. We'd just emigrated. We were
staying in my grandparents' house. There was
a huge storm and the windows in my room
- Monday, May 01, 2000 at 16:10:17 (PDT)
Missing the bus after school in first grade. I
walked home in the rain crying.
- Sunday, April 30, 2000 at 17:48:25 (PDT)
me and my brother playing outside . I was 1.5.
- Saturday, April 29, 2000 at 16:19:45 (PDT)
Falling into the rose bushes we had at the
front of the house - and being scared of those
damn scratchy plants ever since.
- Saturday, April 29, 2000 at 02:42:38 (PDT)
Playing drums on the pots and pans in the
kitchen with my brother.
- Friday, April 28, 2000 at 16:51:41 (PDT)
When I was 2 my Mom and Dad brought home a
puppy. I remember looking at them standing by
the front door, thinking that they had a
chicken in their hands. My grandmother had
chickens and I guess that was the animal I was
most used to at the time. I have shared my
earliest memories with my parents many times
and they have confirmed it is accurate.
- Friday, April 28, 2000 at 16:04:27 (PDT)
My father took me to see some of my art that
was displayed at the brookfield zoo. We never
- Friday, April 28, 2000 at 14:25:55 (PDT)
having chocolate milk in my baby bottle
- Thursday, April 27, 2000 at 09:06:54 (PDT)
Slipping in my own pee on a cement floor and
stoving my hip.
- Tuesday, April 25, 2000 at 21:09:04 (PDT)
gettig burned by a hot iron.
- Monday, April 24, 2000 at 12:48:06 (PDT)
My mommy wouldn't let me eat fried chicken in
- Monday, April 24, 2000 at 08:12:53 (PDT)
falling off my bed bed and hitting my head
- Saturday, April 22, 2000 at 10:29:17 (PDT)
Putting my hand into toilet water.
- Friday, April 21, 2000 at 21:02:42 (PDT)
MY MOTHER CHANGING MY DIAPERS WHILE SHE CARED
FOR MY DIAPER RASH
- Friday, April 21, 2000 at 19:38:41 (PDT)
Planes returning to Melbourne after WWII.
They were flying so low, that the house
I was three years old.
Jim Boatwood (Cairns Australia)
- Friday, April 21, 2000 at 05:56:43 (PDT)
I remember getting one of my earliest set of
books at the age of three. A man had come to
my doorstep, and had sold them to my mom. (the
set was of about 30 books)
- Thursday, April 20, 2000 at 14:37:20 (PDT)
Reading a Little Mermaid Book aloud at 2 1/2
years old after I could read and semi-
memorized the entire story.
- Thursday, April 20, 2000 at 14:35:06 (PDT)
Telling my Mother that I didn't want to live
with her anymore and remembering look at me
with a blank stare, and walking outta my life.
- Thursday, April 20, 2000 at 12:14:40 (PDT)
...thinking my dead cat that we buried in the
backyard was going to grow into a tree with
kittens on it...
- Tuesday, April 18, 2000 at 12:32:42 (PDT)
I went out into the balcony and paraded with
my diapers and got scolded by mum.
- Monday, April 17, 2000 at 19:09:51 (PDT)
Running down the street screaming for my mom
to come back I was 6 . Yup
- Monday, April 17, 2000 at 12:41:38 (PDT)
- Sunday, April 16, 2000 at 00:14:30 (PDT)
i remember when i was 2 years old almost three
that i was lying in a hospital bed with all
these needles and i.v's sticking in me and a
nurse coming in to the room and telling my
parents something and they started to cry. and
i was watching the television when a nurse
came in and gav me the biggest needle i ever
saw. it is accurate and it was when i was two
in the hospital with hepitiis and dehydrated.
i dont tell many people.
- Saturday, April 15, 2000 at 15:28:45 (PDT)
when i was real little i remember my little
brother running out of the bathroom when he
was an infant naked and i was on the floor
watching t.v. and my brother just started to
pee everywhere and it got all over me
- Saturday, April 15, 2000 at 15:18:42 (PDT)
At 2 yrs, i remember Wondering the
neighbourhood streets naked, then the police
carrying me home..
- Saturday, April 15, 2000 at 13:18:24 (PDT)
i acually had fun with my bro. when we went
to Disney Land.
- Friday, April 14, 2000 at 08:01:16 (PDT)
when I was two I got my foot caught in the
spokes of a bike.
- Friday, April 14, 2000 at 07:59:37 (PDT)
my brother made me swallow pennies because he
said it would make me worth more to our parents
- Thursday, April 13, 2000 at 11:52:59 (PDT)
When I was 2 years old I remember playing with
my Grandpa in my new little trike it was so
- Thursday, April 13, 2000 at 09:25:44 (PDT)
I had a skull fracture when i was three
- Thursday, April 13, 2000 at 09:25:07 (PDT)
when i kiss my firts girlsfriend
- Thursday, April 13, 2000 at 09:25:03 (PDT)
went i was 5 i remenber rideing my bike
- Thursday, April 13, 2000 at 09:23:56 (PDT)
when i was 3 i ate a loily pop
no i have not told this memory meny times
because i eat loilpops all the time
yes im sure
- Thursday, April 13, 2000 at 09:23:22 (PDT)
When i was 6 i broke my arm from falling out of
- Thursday, April 13, 2000 at 09:22:38 (PDT)
cracking my head open when I was 3.
- Wednesday, April 12, 2000 at 16:05:09 (PDT)
My earliest memory is the ugly orange
wallpaper from seventies in our living room
- Wednesday, April 12, 2000 at 10:53:05 (PDT)
My mother introduced me to Lisa on the first
day of preschool, and said we er introduced me to Lisa on the first
day of preschool, and said we should be
friends. I was two. Lisa was standing in
front of a huge dark wooden door, with her
mother. I decided right then I didn't like
her. But she soon became my best friend, and
has been ever since.
- Tuesday, April 11, 2000 at 12:01:51 (PDT)
I was in a big baby carriage with a hood on
it, the carraige was parked in a vestibule of
my home and an alarm went off. Mom says it's
impossible that I remember that because the
alarm was disconnected when I was 7 mos, old.
I am 50 now, but clearly remember looking up
at this bulb on the ceiling and hearing it go
- Tuesday, April 11, 2000 at 07:32:11 (PDT)
I remember sitting in a car seat on my front
porch watching my mom take pictures of my sister
and I. I must have been 2 or 3 and when I look
at the pictures taken, it shocks me how
accuratly I remember everything about that day.
- Tuesday, April 11, 2000 at 07:30:39 (PDT)
Riding in the brown vinyl car seat of my mom's
- Monday, April 10, 2000 at 22:43:10 (PDT)
don't forget the bad experience that the nun
dorm supervisor caught me paing pepper on my
napkin. she took it from my hand and took the
shaker cap off and poured pepper all in my
mouth she squeezed open. It nearly killed me
by burning my throat, face and eyes as well.
really scary experience and not understanding
why she had done bad on me.
- Sunday, April 09, 2000 at 15:35:01 (PDT)
Watching the drain swirl and slurp in the
bathtub, as it emptied. Being terrified.
I don't know how old I was. I have never told
the memory before. It's accurate.
- Saturday, April 08, 2000 at 21:19:09 (PDT)
I was 5 when this happened. My mom and I were
visiting at my cousin's house and I was
playing with my cousin. I had to go to the
bathroom but I didn't want to stop playing and
I waited so long that I pooped my pants. On
the way upstairs to clean up and change, my
mom swatted me on the butt on every step and
said, "Nobody likes stinky pants!" She must
have gotten her point across, because I never
pooped my pants again and I still remember it
like it happened yesterday.
- Friday, April 07, 2000 at 15:29:03 (PDT)
I remember being in a car accident on a big
iron bridge in Boston and someone asked someone
else for an aspirin. This was in '71 when I was
My Mom says she remembers being born but I've a
hard time believing it...
- Friday, April 07, 2000 at 14:24:20 (PDT)
I remember falling out of the car when I was
about 3 years old. That was over 53 years ago
when the way to lock the car door was to pull
up on the handle. We were crossing railroad
tracks when I opened the door and fell out. I
remember a tunnel and a train coming. My
mother informed me that the tunnel and train
were NOT in that picture, but the falling out
of the car on the tracks was correct. She
told me I was about 3 years old. I would not
have remembered my age. I rarely tell the
story because that's all there is to it.
- Friday, April 07, 2000 at 08:44:18 (PDT)
This memory is my favorite instead of my
earliest. I remember when I fell in love with
my fiance. Joe is the most wonderful person in
the world and I love him more than anyone. He
is the reason that keeps me alive and the
reason I wake up in the morning.
- Friday, April 07, 2000 at 07:52:55 (PDT)
I recall thr time me and my friends got drunk
and my friend passed out in a pricker bush with
a bees nest in it.
- Friday, April 07, 2000 at 07:49:31 (PDT)
getting drunk with brando fiorini and crashing
a stolen car into the police station.
- Friday, April 07, 2000 at 07:46:36 (PDT)
going to the beach and looking for crabs in the
sand, being afraid of the waves...
- Friday, April 07, 2000 at 07:42:18 (PDT)
chipping the goats horn with a cinder block
- Friday, April 07, 2000 at 07:38:43 (PDT)
Being home everyday when I was little and
playing games with my mother all day long.
- Friday, April 07, 2000 at 07:36:41 (PDT)
Spending Christmas Eve With my granparents and
coning them into letting us open a gift on
Christmas Eve night, every year.
- Friday, April 07, 2000 at 07:36:31 (PDT)
having pneumonia and lying in a hospital bed
watching grown-ups walk past my room when I was
- Thursday, April 06, 2000 at 10:21:45 (PDT)
My Best Friends Nickname TROLL!!! And when
everyone started calling her TROLL!!!
- Thursday, April 06, 2000 at 09:50:29 (PDT)
my earliest memory is when I went camping at
three years old and ate a raw fish.
- Thursday, April 06, 2000 at 09:49:01 (PDT)
My cousin fell of a bridge when I was 5
- Thursday, April 06, 2000 at 09:43:11 (PDT)
Dressing up as a girl
- Thursday, April 06, 2000 at 05:53:52 (PDT)
Sticking peas up my nose,and loving it!
Sara L (again)
- Thursday, April 06, 2000 at 05:51:12 (PDT)
picking cherrys with my grandmother
- Thursday, April 06, 2000 at 05:37:51 (PDT)
Being surrounded in an odd plastic building.
- Thursday, April 06, 2000 at 02:52:18 (PDT)
Watching a shovel being repaired using a blow
- Wednesday, April 05, 2000 at 21:12:04 (PDT)
My earliest memory is feeling so devious as i
snuck an oreo cookie in my mouth after
brushing my teeth, while noone was watching.
My mom asked "what are you doing?" I mumbled
back to her "nuffin'."
- Wednesday, April 05, 2000 at 19:37:08 (PDT)
Eating a worm.
- Wednesday, April 05, 2000 at 15:42:57 (PDT)
Riding my yellow duck ride-toy at the beach.
- Wednesday, April 05, 2000 at 10:55:25 (PDT)
i fell over my brother and hurt my knee
someone that is hurting
- Wednesday, April 05, 2000 at 10:54:52 (PDT)
When I was little, I pooped behind the wall in
our old apartment
My Po-Go stick
- Wednesday, April 05, 2000 at 10:52:33 (PDT)
I was five years old. I was getting my picure
taken. I was wearing queer clothes.
- Wednesday, April 05, 2000 at 10:40:04 (PDT)
Being so scared on the first day of nursery.
I was 3.
- Wednesday, April 05, 2000 at 09:31:34 (PDT)
When I was two my mom was the only one I allowed to tuck me in. I remember my dad trying and finally giving up in frustration and calling my mom into my bedroom.
- Tuesday, April 04, 2000 at 14:58:26 (PDT)
My sister cut off my left toe and fed it to my
- Tuesday, April 04, 2000 at 04:38:09 (PDT)
My earliest memory was moving around the
block to our first house. I was pulling a
wagon with some toys in it. I was about four
- Monday, April 03, 2000 at 13:07:42 (PDT)
My earliest memory was moving around the
block to our first house. I was pulling a
wagon with some toys in it. I was about four
- Monday, April 03, 2000 at 13:07:36 (PDT)
when I was 5 years old ,my mom forgot to pick
me up frof kindergarden I cried and cried
- Monday, April 03, 2000 at 08:00:47 (PDT)
At 3 years old, watching everyone's reaction
when JFK was killed.
- Monday, April 03, 2000 at 07:57:39 (PDT)
When my uncle took a family photo of us all
dressed up. After the photo my mother cut my
long hair off and gave me a pixie cut. I was 3
- Sunday, April 02, 2000 at 18:17:51 (PDT)
My earliest memory is of my 1st birthday
party. The cake had Cookie Monster on it, and
among the presents was a pillow my Aunt Peggy
had made for me with Mickey Mouse on it.
- Saturday, April 01, 2000 at 14:37:25 (PST)
I ate glue to impress friends
- Friday, March 31, 2000 at 06:31:57 (PST)
I can remember being in a Sunday church dress
and ny father holding me with one arm as we met
my grandfather at his house. I can remember
that he was holding me because I couldn't walk
yet, which must have made me about 10 months
No one has ever corroborated the memory, but I
did remember where my grandfather lived and
surprizing people that I knew without being
- Thursday, March 30, 2000 at 19:51:01 (PST)
I was in love with a boy named jeff boyd
while i was in middle school. he was the love
of my life i just wasn't willing to admit it!
- Thursday, March 30, 2000 at 17:26:51 (PST)
I remember when I was around one sitting in
my kitchen sink and taking a bath while
playing with toys.
- Thursday, March 30, 2000 at 15:18:56 (PST)
Running for the Ice Cream truck (more like one
of those 3 wheeled ones) across the parking lot
of our apartment complex - I was about 2.
- Wednesday, March 29, 2000 at 08:45:01 (PST)
When I was 9 years old I had some guinea pigs
called Sooty, Colours and Diamond, and I left
them in the sun to eat grass. When I came back
an hour later, I found out that the sun had
moved nearer to my little pets and shrivelled
them up, and there was no water left. Colours
died on the way to the water bowl. The saddest
thing that ever happened to me. Boooo hoooo!
- Tuesday, March 28, 2000 at 20:19:12 (PST)
my guini pigs had babbies
- Tuesday, March 28, 2000 at 20:17:09 (PST)
When I kissed my best friend, Brendan, when I
was year 2.I haven't told many people but it's
very accurate! I'm 11 now and I regret it!
- Tuesday, March 28, 2000 at 20:10:50 (PST)
I was standing on the Great Wall of China
taking a picture of my sister and my mother, it
was foggy. I was 5. yes. I think so.
- Monday, March 27, 2000 at 09:11:56 (PST)
I remember being in my old apartment that I
lived in up until I was two years old, and
lying down in my parents bed because I had a
- Monday, March 27, 2000 at 09:11:06 (PST)
I remember going camping with my family and
falling out of the end of our popout camper,
and my mom waking me up in the morning, asking
me why I was outside.
- Monday, March 27, 2000 at 09:10:42 (PST)
I was stung by a bee when i was little. I
think it was around age 3. I remember putting
out my hand to catch a bee and when it landed
on it it stung me. I dont remeber where. All
I remember is a bee stinging me when i tried to
- Monday, March 27, 2000 at 09:10:30 (PST)
I remember standing outside and crying because
there was no one to play with
- Saturday, March 25, 2000 at 18:23:19 (PST)
I remember walking in the woods with my
mother. The trees were very tall and I was
very small. The sun streamed through the
trees and made a magical moment.
- Friday, March 24, 2000 at 19:19:29 (PST)
I was in Love with Jeff Boyd!
- Thursday, March 23, 2000 at 19:44:43 (PST)
Around age 3, I suddenly became conscious that
I was sitting at the kitchen table one
afternoon, gazing at the wall paper. It was
very quiet. What I saw was familiar -- I knew
I'd seen it many times -- but I felt like I was
emerging from a dream and had no recollection
of my life prior to that.
- Wednesday, March 22, 2000 at 21:43:27 (PST)
The smell of my Dad's boots as he pulled
them off after coming home from work- and the
strong smell of his sweaty stocking feet.
- Wednesday, March 22, 2000 at 14:02:36 (PST)
i was 2 years old and i was a bridesmaid for
my auntie, as this other little boy wanted to
hold my hand and i wouldn't let him.
i haven't tol dthis memory many tmes.
it is accurate as i remember it like yesterday!
- Monday, March 20, 2000 at 03:39:42 (PST)
I was drinking my milk bottle
- Sunday, March 19, 2000 at 22:14:57 (PST)
Listing to my parent fight while I hid
underneath a table. I was 3.
- Saturday, March 18, 2000 at 16:39:13 (PST)
Dad painting the front of the house while
trying to teach me how to whistle. I think I
- Friday, March 17, 2000 at 18:31:06 (PST)
my cat threw up on me!!
- Friday, March 17, 2000 at 10:16:19 (PST)
when i was 3 or 4 i always went to the lake
house, but now there is nothing there
- Tuesday, March 14, 2000 at 07:44:48 (PST)
Playing In my grandparents goldfish pond.
Matthew D. Welch
- Tuesday, March 14, 2000 at 07:34:25 (PST)
Being hit on the head with a brick
- Tuesday, March 14, 2000 at 03:33:08 (PST)
Not being able to talk, but understanding my
Herbert C Rahm
- Monday, March 13, 2000 at 11:47:53 (PST)
I was 3 yr. old when I
tried washing marker
off my tongue with a
bar of soap. I learned
at an early age how
nasty soap tastes in
- Sunday, March 12, 2000 at 16:10:24 (PST)
i remember when i was 1 my sister tried to lay on me and squish me.
I've told lots of people about it.
- Sunday, March 12, 2000 at 14:44:22 (PST)
I WAS 4 YEARS OLD AT MY UNCLES FEEDING A BABY
DEER THAT HAD BEEN HURT SOMEHOW.
- Saturday, March 11, 2000 at 20:38:25 (PST)
I remember my great-grandmother's white and
blue plaid dress and her cane. I remember her
sitting and me standing in front of her. She
passed away when I was three. I had never
remembered that until last year. I'm
currently 35 years old.
- Saturday, March 11, 2000 at 19:56:06 (PST)
I am almost 8 years old and I can still
remember my mommy rocking me to sleep. That
was the best memory ever!
- Saturday, March 11, 2000 at 18:32:18 (PST)
My dad smashing an antique lamp my mother gave to him
- Saturday, March 11, 2000 at 14:49:36 (PST)
Eating cereal out of a red plastic bowl.
- Saturday, March 11, 2000 at 11:48:21 (PST)
I remember when my father walked out of my
life. I was 6 years old and I remeber it very
accurately. I have not told many people about
- Saturday, March 11, 2000 at 10:28:12 (PST)
I remember a family friend asking me if I was
ready for my first day of school. My response
was," I guess so. What is school?
- Friday, March 10, 2000 at 16:13:09 (PST)
I remember when my mom tried to enroll me in
school they won't gonna make me go to pre school
at first because I was to smart but they made me
go anyway because when my mom walked out the
room I started cring.
Insisting that my mom buy me a yellow pair of shoes and purse to match my little yellow dress.
- Thursday, March 09, 2000 at 14:59:09 (PST)
watching potatos turn round in the microwave
- Thursday, March 09, 2000 at 04:26:57 (PST)
Visiting my mother and brother in hospital when he was just born
- Thursday, March 09, 2000 at 04:20:59 (PST)
When I was 3 years old I remember walking to
the store by myself a coupleof blocks from my
home,I had on a yellow dress and a purse full
of leaves to use for money (I thought)I was
going to get some candy but the store was
closed.When I got home I got a spanking.My mom
was freaking out.
Rose Marie Schlichting
- Tuesday, March 07, 2000 at 11:04:52 (PST)
Playing cards with my grandma
- Tuesday, March 07, 2000 at 01:48:24 (PST)
doing a poo in my pants
- Monday, March 06, 2000 at 10:14:58 (PST)
I can remember crawling into my mum's bed one
afternoon, and just hanging out with my mum. I
don't remember how old I was, but I think
that's the earliest memory I have... Unless
you count when I was four or five i was lying
in bed, trying to sleep, and I had the
impression of lots of people talking to me (in
english, i'm sure) but not being able to
understand them. Add to this another memory,
or sensation felt in a dream; that of floating
between two walls which were solid, yet soft
to the touch... Are these memories of being
- Friday, March 03, 2000 at 18:02:27 (PST)
When i was just 3 years old i got my first
little tot bike. I was only thre so i didn't
know that i could fall off my bike so i tryed
to ride my bike right down the stairs i fell
on the 3rd step and broke my head open so that
i had to go to the hospital and get stiches
all the way down my head. I don't really think
i would of did that if the door was closed my
grandma for got to clos e the door so i
wouldent fall or ride my bike down the
- Friday, March 03, 2000 at 05:47:39 (PST)
Watching Mama sun herself. I can rememer
thinking she was beautiful! I was about 3. My
mom is now forty and still gorgeous!
- Thursday, March 02, 2000 at 19:11:20 (PST)
looking out through the bars of my crib at nap
time, as my mother gazed down on me.
- Thursday, March 02, 2000 at 14:15:27 (PST)
when I threw up off the top bunk and my
brother was on the bottom
- Thursday, March 02, 2000 at 14:14:06 (PST)
My earlist memory was when I was when 4 and
in preschool I would come home and my mom
would make me a lunch in a lunch box like my
brother, even though he went to real school.
And I would eat spaggetti O's out of my
thermas while atching Star Bright. I have
told people this about 10 times, and it is
- Thursday, March 02, 2000 at 13:18:37 (PST)
Jumping in a dream. I was four.
- Thursday, March 02, 2000 at 09:58:27 (PST)
My earliest memory is my earliest dream when I
was 3. In my dream I was at a babysitter's
house. I was ill so i went to bed. The
babysitter woke me up and I turned into a
monster and ate her. Strange dream. Strange
- Thursday, March 02, 2000 at 09:55:39 (PST)
When I was three or four, my neighbor, who
was babysitting me and my sister, told us not
to go into our basement, because there were
ghosts down there. I was scared to go
downstairs until we moved when I was 8!
- Wednesday, March 01, 2000 at 18:09:36 (PST)
I was in a backpack on my dad's back, when
someone whom I did not know said hello to me
from their car.
- Wednesday, March 01, 2000 at 09:02:20 (PST)
Getting my Cabbage Patch Baby for Christmas
that my grandfather searched for forever
because I HAD to have the one with pacifier.
- Wednesday, March 01, 2000 at 07:28:09 (PST)
MY SISTER USED TO MAKE ME CLIMB OUT OF A 3RD
FLOOR BUILDING. I WOUL HOLD ON TIGHT TO THE
RIDGE OF THE WINDOW PANE. I ENJOYED DOING
IT. I WAS FIVE YEARS OLD, (GUESSING). I HAVE
TOLD THE STORY TO ABOUT A DOZEN PEOPLE. I AM
SURE THE EXPERIENCE/MEMORY WAS ACCURATE.
- Wednesday, March 01, 2000 at 07:17:05 (PST)
Sitting in a small boat with a friend at age
5. Have not told the memory many times. Yes,
it is accurate.
- Tuesday, February 29, 2000 at 19:06:27 (PST)
The boy i asked out said no.
- Tuesday, February 29, 2000 at 18:56:09 (PST)
My grandmother said she was feeding me frog
- Tuesday, February 29, 2000 at 13:46:23 (PST)
I was 5 or 6 and mybrother made me believe
that he was eating sand so I ate it to fit in
with him and later threw up. I dont really
remember telling anyone about this.
- Tuesday, February 29, 2000 at 13:06:18 (PST)
When my mom and I (maybe around age 3) went
to the library to feed the ducks and they
attacked us to try and get more bread. We
were so freaked out and started screaming,
especially form one huge honking goose and we
locked ourselves in the car. I remember it
mostly from my mom retelling the story but I
do remember by myself how I felt.
- Tuesday, February 29, 2000 at 12:47:51 (PST)
the possibility of traveling to the other
side of the world if you did a hole real deep.
- Tuesday, February 29, 2000 at 12:44:52 (PST)
When I was dared to stick my tounge on a
frozen pole outside. OUCH! Did that hurt when
my uncle pulled me off!
- Tuesday, February 29, 2000 at 06:44:40 (PST)
Doing the tooty fruity
- Tuesday, February 29, 2000 at 06:42:52 (PST)
When i caught mommy kissing santa clause but
to find out it wasnt santa at all...it was my
- Tuesday, February 29, 2000 at 06:42:26 (PST)
When I had my first spankn'
- Tuesday, February 29, 2000 at 06:41:27 (PST)
When i inhaled my first cheeseburger
- Tuesday, February 29, 2000 at 06:40:05 (PST)
When i pee in the pot
- Tuesday, February 29, 2000 at 06:39:15 (PST)
My earliest memory was when I was 4, and we
lived in Alaska and it was 20 below zero and no
matter what my parents told me I still wanted
to go outside.
- Tuesday, February 29, 2000 at 06:36:55 (PST)
I was 5 or 6 and I was in preschool. My
friends and I were playing cats and dogs. I
was part of the "dog" group and I bit this one
girls from the "cats" group in the butt. I got
out of school suspension. And a heafty fine!!
- Tuesday, February 29, 2000 at 06:36:48 (PST)
My first kiss...
- Monday, February 28, 2000 at 23:41:38 (PST)
My fifth birthday party
- Monday, February 28, 2000 at 23:40:51 (PST)
Going into my Papa T's room to give him a
picture of flowers.
- Monday, February 28, 2000 at 11:17:47 (PST)
when i was small, i fell down a staircase that
was concrete block. my collar bone broke and i
had to wear a brace for months
- Monday, February 28, 2000 at 11:15:58 (PST)
i remember my grandfather come to visit me in
the kidigarden when i was a child
Crying in my mothers arms while she sang "I
wouldn't change you for the world"
- Sunday, February 27, 2000 at 19:30:20 (PST)
I was riding my bicycle in my driveway when my
two older brothers came home for lunch from
school. They were in the sixth and seventh
grades respectively, which would have made me
just barely four years old. The weather was
warm and sunny, so the month was probably May.
- Sunday, February 27, 2000 at 12:25:09 (PST)
Burying the key to the front door under the
tree in the front yard.
- Saturday, February 26, 2000 at 19:22:51 (PST)
falling down stairs and my mom giving me a
grape popsicle to ice my bleeding lip
- Saturday, February 26, 2000 at 08:34:53 (PST)
I remember being on a plane with my dad. We were going somewhere and my mom was there waitng for us at the airport, so I guess we were coming back from some place. I remember this little girl sitting behind me who kept tickling me. My father is now dead, and my mom says theres no way I could possibly remember that, so I must have been a baby.
- Friday, February 25, 2000 at 21:47:33 (PST)
Little girl next door had a small screen. She
rubbed a red brick against the screen so that
red powder fell into a bucket. This was in the
middle of Tokyo in the early 50's
- Friday, February 25, 2000 at 00:42:37 (PST)
I remember standing on the branches at the top
of an apple tree when I was four years old.
With leaves below me and blue sky above, I
felt I could do anything. My mom says I used
to scare the elderly babysitter whenever I
climbed the neighbor's trees.
- Thursday, February 24, 2000 at 22:52:20 (PST)
I had to have been two years old, because at
three I moved into the room with my sister.
Waking up in my bed in my parents room at night
and getting up to go to the bathroom. My folks
were so still I thought they were dead.
I have told this to only a handful of people.
Not really, but the time and place fit very
well. My father remembers hold old I was when
I still slept in their room and was able to get
out of bed and go to the bathroom by myself.
- Thursday, February 24, 2000 at 16:40:04 (PST)
I was three. I saw a house blow up on TV. I've
told this memory roughly five times. It's
The way our attic smelled.
- Wednesday, February 23, 2000 at 20:46:17 (PST)
I went to England when I was two. On the
plane, my father lifted me up to see to clouds
- Wednesday, February 23, 2000 at 19:45:11 (PST)
Being on the porch of my grandmother's house
and watching the leaves of the big maple tree
move in the breeze.
- Wednesday, February 23, 2000 at 18:57:28 (PST)
Going fishing in the mountains with my family
I was 5. Yes I've been told about this many
times and I remember it as well.
- Wednesday, February 23, 2000 at 15:00:35 (PST)
Going fishing in the mountains with my family
- Wednesday, February 23, 2000 at 14:59:24 (PST)
My best friend Laura
- Wednesday, February 23, 2000 at 06:10:20 (PST)
my first memory is me sitting on the floor
braking the legs off of my mothers eyeglasses
ithink i was around 3 years old but that is
all i remember.
- Tuesday, February 22, 2000 at 22:16:13 (PST)
I remember swallowing a small BB-like ball
bearing from a shooting game and I thought
that if I stood on my head, it would come back
out of my stomach. I remember being very
scared at what that ball bearing would do to
my system. I was 2.
- Monday, February 21, 2000 at 15:28:21 (PST)
Going to my Papa T's (grandpa's) room to give
him a picture of flowers.
- Monday, February 21, 2000 at 12:06:39 (PST)
My earliest memory is of watching the news
report of JFK's assassination with my mom when
I was 5 years old. I remember my mother being
very upset and I became upset because she was
upset. I didn't know who the heck JFK was. I
thought he was family because of how sad Mom
- Monday, February 21, 2000 at 01:57:46 (PST)
watching ducklings jump into a small pool...
I was about 4 yrs old.. yes accurate
- Sunday, February 20, 2000 at 23:27:02 (PST)
Knowing if I cried, mother would come.
- Sunday, February 20, 2000 at 14:20:58 (PST)
Split pea soup dripping from the ceiling after
the pressure cooker exploded
- Sunday, February 20, 2000 at 11:41:05 (PST)
Standing in my crib, looking at the yellow
walls and the A/C in the window and wanting to
get out. Trying to climb out, but my footed
sleeper made my feet slide on the bars. I
needed my diaper changed. I was 2+ -.
- Sunday, February 20, 2000 at 10:05:52 (PST)
Meeting the love of my life...
- Sunday, February 20, 2000 at 08:05:05 (PST)
A snake crossed my path in the garden behind
our house. I jumped directly over it, ran to
tell my neighbors, and watched as they used a
rifle to shoot it from a tree near the garden.
- Saturday, February 19, 2000 at 14:00:39 (PST)
i hit someone twice
Kyle Logan Kammerer
- Friday, February 18, 2000 at 10:36:04 (PST)
Kyle Logan Kammerer
- Friday, February 18, 2000 at 10:34:12 (PST)
My cat die
- Friday, February 18, 2000 at 10:32:30 (PST)
My Grampa died! Iwas only 1.
- Friday, February 18, 2000 at 10:28:55 (PST)
I remember sitting in an empty birdbath on a
sunny day when I was 3. I used to not be sure
whether I actually did, but then a few years
back I saw a picture of me in a birdbath
around that time. I'm positive it's accurate.
I haven't told the story to anybody. I'm 12
- Tuesday, February 15, 2000 at 14:04:44 (PST)
My earliest memory is when I was two and I
was sitting in my crib at night, trying to
sleep. My little sister toddled in wearing MY
favorite nightgown, and held up some ABC
blocks. She twisted them back and forth, as
if trying to hypnotize me. My mom came in and
pulled her out of my room so that I could
sleep. I drifted off and had a nightmare
about a giant goat chasing me. Since then I
have told everyone this many times. My parents
tell me the goat dream I had was caused by a
big stuffed goat I had, which I was terrified
of. I'm positive that this is completley
- Saturday, February 12, 2000 at 07:20:48 (PST)
Drinking out of an outside faucet and my
tooth fell out.
- Friday, February 11, 2000 at 19:39:16 (PST)
I remember being about 3 years old and
putting my head inside a lion's mouth to get a
drink of water at the park. I remember being
scared and my mom telling me it wasn't a REAL
- Friday, February 11, 2000 at 17:38:03 (PST)
This happened one day when I was in after-
school daycare when I was in kindergarten when
I was almost 6 years old. One of the teachers
noticed a bad smell in the room, so the aides
started changing all the babies' diapers. When
that didn't get rid of the smell they started
checking the older kids to see if they had had
an accident. Since I was the oldest they
didn't even check me, but finally I got so
uncomfortable with the poop in my pants that I
had to admit it was me and ask for clean
underwear so that I could change. I know this
is accurate, but I haven't told anyone for
- Friday, February 11, 2000 at 15:42:06 (PST)
my grandfather holding me when i was two
- Friday, February 11, 2000 at 15:30:17 (PST)
I hadn't learned to walk yet. I'm playing with
another child at the beach in the sand, along
the tideline in San Diego. A woman is near,
not my mother. I'm sitting in a hole we have
dug, filled with water.
Unexpectedly, a sneaker wave rushes up and
knocks me over. I opened my mouth to cry for
help but my mouth gets filled with sand, so
instead I choked. Horror upon horror, the
woman is helping the other child instead of
This memory emerged during a hypnosis session
in my late 20s. (I'm 46 now) My parents are
deceased, so I couldn't verify this actually
happening. I later found out from my older
sibling that our parents rented a summer beach
cottage when I was a baby. So it might be true.
My early "real" memory: I'm on a swingset.
I'm frustrated because my brother won't push
me so I can swing. It occurs to me I could
move my legs back and forth so that nobody has
to push me to get me started swinging. It
works! I remember thinking how impressed with
myself I was, because I believed that I
figured this out all my myself. No, I haven't
told this memory often. The only way of
placing the accuracy is the time-frame of how
the backyard appeared, meaning I must have
- Friday, February 11, 2000 at 13:16:16 (PST)
I was too and on vacation with my parents on
the Dalmation coast off of Yugoslavia. All I
can remember is the taste of the salty air
- Friday, February 11, 2000 at 13:13:33 (PST)
I was 5 and in kindergarten. Our class was
let out a "different" door than normally and I
followed an older child home from school.
I've shared this memory a few times with
relatives, and they agree it is accurate.
- Thursday, February 10, 2000 at 21:48:22 (PST)
I went to a Catholic School. We always
started the day by standing up and saying
morning prayers. I was in the front row and
as we were saying the prayers out loud I threw
up all over the floor and sprayed my teacher.
She was not pleased to say the least. I
remember crying and then my mom picking me up.
- Thursday, February 10, 2000 at 19:12:34 (PST)
Sitting on the edge of the basketball court
while watching the boy I like
- Wednesday, February 09, 2000 at 20:52:36 (PST)
wearing a black and blue checked dress and
jumping up and down with my teacher and
- Wednesday, February 09, 2000 at 17:17:15 (PST)
My favorite cousin reading me a bedtime story
and then kissing me goodnight.
- Wednesday, February 09, 2000 at 09:28:01 (PST)
Standing alone next to the livingroom window.
My diaper is dirty and I can't find anyone.
I'm afraid. I was under 2 years.
- Tuesday, February 08, 2000 at 23:45:36 (PST)
I was six years old and my beatiful baby
sister was born.
- Monday, February 07, 2000 at 06:35:50 (PST)
Being put back into diapers at age 6 for wetting my bed. I felt like a baby and cried until I was given a spanken and told I would have to sleep in the crib if I didnt stop. I ended up wearing night diapers for many years, but did not ever get put in the crib as threatened. This is truly one of my very earliest memorys. I know its accurate as my mother still teases me about being the biggest baby in our family still wearing diapers.
still in diapers
- Sunday, February 06, 2000 at 14:53:31 (PST)
Visiting a Battle ship with my father in
(either Mobil AL, or Biloxi MS.) I think I
was around 2 or 3
- Friday, February 04, 2000 at 18:55:09 (PST)
My "suckig thumb" was injured and bandaged.
I was approxamately 2-3 years old.
I have told it many times.
My mother verified it.
- Friday, February 04, 2000 at 09:38:25 (PST)
Holding out my hands to catch snowflakes.
- Thursday, February 03, 2000 at 21:14:38 (PST)
sitting in my crib looking up at a babysitter
trying to get me to sleep
- Thursday, February 03, 2000 at 18:39:50 (PST)
Lying on my back, watching something red in a
woman's long, dark hair. I must've been very
young, or I'd've known what the red thing was.
- Thursday, February 03, 2000 at 06:28:08 (PST)
my dad was cuddling me in bed trying to make
me smile. i was 2. iam so sure because till
this day it is still vivid and my dad and i
still talk about it and he is always surprised
when i recall my earliest memory.
- Wednesday, February 02, 2000 at 00:37:30 (PST)
I was about two years old and I remember
sitting in my father's truck between my mother
and father. I was so small that I could see
my shiny white shoes on my feet laying on the
seat. I can also remember it being really
cold and I was holding a muff to keep my hands
- Tuesday, February 01, 2000 at 12:16:21 (PST)
The first time I climbed out of my crib.
- Tuesday, February 01, 2000 at 07:26:56 (PST)
I went to Disneyland and Mickey Mouse touched
my head. I felt funny. I was four years old.
I haven't told this very many times. This is
Winnie the Pooh.
- Monday, January 31, 2000 at 12:59:33 (PST)
When I held My little sister above my head and
she throw up in my mouth. I was so discusting!!
- Monday, January 31, 2000 at 08:09:29 (PST)
Getting lost at the State Fair
- Monday, January 31, 2000 at 07:56:42 (PST)
meeting my mom for the first time.....and
then being seperated from her forever.
- Monday, January 31, 2000 at 07:19:24 (PST)
Two memories that happened around the
same time, when I was four: Once I remember
laughing because my Dad was giving my Mom a
foot massage and kidding her about how her feet
smelled. The other time, Mom pulled down my
pajamas and spanked me bare-bottomed in front
of the neighbors for refusing to go to bed.
- Sunday, January 30, 2000 at 11:36:52 (PST)
I was around five or six and I remember
painting myself with mud in the back yard. I
was entirely naked, and when I couldn't reach
a spot, I went over and asked my mom to get it
- Friday, January 28, 2000 at 21:55:32 (PST)
Ashley went to a mental hospital for trying to
- Friday, January 28, 2000 at 10:55:41 (PST)
I went to a fair and got thrown up on.
- Friday, January 28, 2000 at 10:54:48 (PST)
When I was one I walked around the house naked and the neighbors saw me.
- Friday, January 28, 2000 at 10:51:43 (PST)
When I turned 3 years old I was blowing out the
birthday candles on my cake. My hair started on
fire from one of the candles. Now my mom always
holds my hair back when I blow out the candles
on my birthday cake.
- Friday, January 28, 2000 at 10:47:10 (PST)
I was naked in the bath tub and my mom taped
- Friday, January 28, 2000 at 10:47:00 (PST)
I was one year old and for my birthday my
Grandma and Grandpa gave me a doll mouse and my
mom kept it and it is in the attic.
my parents fighting when I was 4
- Friday, January 28, 2000 at 10:43:48 (PST)
my dad died when I was 6
- Friday, January 28, 2000 at 10:42:54 (PST)
My earliest memory is of preschool. I picked
up one of the big playblocks and hit someone
over the head with it and got into trouble! I
was probably 4 years old.
- Friday, January 28, 2000 at 08:40:57 (PST)
When I was 3 years old I remember me going
peeing in a training potty
- Thursday, January 27, 2000 at 12:54:10 (PST)
Eating Wheat Thins and drinking juice out of
a paper cup before being told to lay our heads
down on the table for naptime in pre-school.
- Wednesday, January 26, 2000 at 20:02:50 (PST)
Sitting in a bathtub while my mom giving me a
bath when I had the chicken pox.
- Wednesday, January 26, 2000 at 19:53:45 (PST)
I had to be about four. I had not started
school. I remember my younger sister and I
eating dried up peas out of a bowl in thr frig.
and pretending they were rasins. I have shared
this memory. My sister remebers also. So I
guess it is accurate.
- Wednesday, January 26, 2000 at 17:53:32 (PST)
Sitting in aunt Netties lap in the screen
house. Feeling really safe and really loved.
- Wednesday, January 26, 2000 at 17:41:55 (PST)
I remember sitting in the kitchen sink in
cool water. Ice cubes were floating around. I
had a fever
- Wednesday, January 26, 2000 at 17:40:29 (PST)
The earliest memory I have is when I was
about a year or so old. I was in a backyard
and my uncles were playing with me, chasing me
around. One of my uncles made me a hat out of
newspaper. I told my mom about this, and she
went to the garage and pulled out the most
massive stack of pictures and there was a
picture of me with a newspaper hat on in a
backyard with all my uncles. My mom couldn't
believe I remembered.
- Wednesday, January 26, 2000 at 09:20:18 (PST)
Our maid got into my head with a big pot.
While being at the doctor`s who sewed my
forehead when he finished his work I descended
from the bed and he said:"you`re a nice boy"
because I had a hair cut of a boy.
- Wednesday, January 26, 2000 at 01:35:03 (PST)
I played with my brothers in throwing pillows
on each other
- Wednesday, January 26, 2000 at 01:27:48 (PST)
when I was a small girl, the maid went into
my head with a big pot.
- Tuesday, January 25, 2000 at 15:15:28 (PST)
I fall from my grandmother's balcony on my
- Tuesday, January 25, 2000 at 15:14:23 (PST)
I put my baby sister and myself in a dirty
clothes hamper and pretened that we were in a
boat in the ocean. I was 2 1/2.
- Tuesday, January 25, 2000 at 11:51:15 (PST)
Being reprimanded by my mom about stealing a
handkerchief from a drugstore; we were in the
- Tuesday, January 25, 2000 at 11:04:07 (PST)
WHEN I WAS A BABY I WAS IN MY HIGHCHAIRMY
- Tuesday, January 25, 2000 at 09:27:16 (PST)
Going behind the living room couch and
cutting both my cat's hair and my lovely blond
- Tuesday, January 25, 2000 at 09:24:32 (PST)
on my family trip I wish my family
could go on more family vacations.
- Tuesday, January 25, 2000 at 09:06:27 (PST)
our teacher wouldnt let us have a dance on
- Tuesday, January 25, 2000 at 08:56:54 (PST)
I remember when my family lived in Minnesota,
it got really cold. In the winter time my mom
and I would go ice skating on frozen ponds and
lakes. I was so little and I wore little Care-
Bear ice skates. One time when we were
skating, I remember feeling the ice crack
under our feet and we quickly skated off the
pond. I have always loved ice skating because
of this experience
- Tuesday, January 25, 2000 at 08:16:29 (PST)
Walking in on my father in the bathroom at
age 3 then crying to my mother what was "that".
- Monday, January 24, 2000 at 23:02:19 (PST)
My Uncle teasing me about my Mollie-Dollie
while I was sitting on the counter of my old
- Monday, January 24, 2000 at 20:17:56 (PST)
My sister's birth
- Monday, January 24, 2000 at 19:08:30 (PST)
I remember crockdiles around my house and
large flowers at least twenty feet tall
- Monday, January 24, 2000 at 15:02:10 (PST)
That I fell in the river without my dad
knowing it and his girlfriend found me.
- Monday, January 24, 2000 at 12:06:17 (PST)
I remeber crawling around on the rug of my
house and getting painful rugburns.
- Monday, January 24, 2000 at 11:46:09 (PST)
I remember when I was 4 and I woke up in the
middle of the night I was sleep walking and
walked off the edge of my bed. I did all that
because I had a bad dream because I had
watched the movie Killer Clowns that night. I
have told this story many times. I also know
that it is accurate.
- Monday, January 24, 2000 at 10:10:22 (PST)
When I was three or four and I was watching
the movie chucky and I had a replica of Chucky
and I was scared of it untill Iwas about 5 or
- Monday, January 24, 2000 at 09:59:49 (PST)
We were visiting my Great-Grampa at a rest home. I don't know exactly
how old I was but it would have had to be well before the age of two
because I remember crawling around the room rather than walking, and
only understanding little bits of what the grown-ups were saying, hearing it
instead as just sound. I remember being really obsessed with the wood
floor; the grain of it. the whole memory is more tactile than anything
else...the grain of the floor, the wooly plaid bathrobe and old-fashioned
glasses that my great-grampa was wearing, the feel of the grooved wood
against my knees. I've confirmed this memory with my mom, upon
describing the room for her. I've told it a few times, but it kind of seems like
most people don;t believe you if you tell them that you remember
- Sunday, January 23, 2000 at 10:35:43 (PST)
i was in a baby seat goin dowm my street, and
i was crying
- Saturday, January 22, 2000 at 19:24:18 (PST)
my father singing in the laundry room with the washing machine going
- Saturday, January 22, 2000 at 14:45:21 (PST)
When my car got crashed into by a van and we
had to leave my cloth clown and blanket there
in the car.it was my first time not having
them at night,I was 4. I have told this story
a few times.The only thing i can't remember is
where we were going.
- Saturday, January 22, 2000 at 12:12:49 (PST)
I was at my house playing with my friend,
when she got mad at me and picked up a toy
piano and shot it at me. It hit me and I cryed
for hours but now 8 years later we are best
friends. I have told the memory a lot of
times. I was 4 years old and yes I am sure
that it is accurate.
- Saturday, January 22, 2000 at 11:57:51 (PST)
i was watching cinderella in my carseat and a
scary part came on but my mom wouldn't take
me out of it because i was so insistent of
sitting in the carseat.
i was 2.
- Saturday, January 22, 2000 at 11:50:34 (PST)
the plastic handle of a nife was on the floor
on fire and my mama was stomping her foot.
About 1yr and 9 mons
I've talked to my mama and yes it is acutrate
but for different reasons than I thought.
- Saturday, January 22, 2000 at 08:17:41 (PST)
When I was four years old, my Dad and Uncle
played a trick on me and told me the cops were
coming to get me and throw me in jail. I hid
under my bed for a long time and cried. It was
just a joke but it scared me!! I love my Dad
and my Uncle, they did'nt mean to scare me.
They were sorry!!
- Friday, January 21, 2000 at 10:13:05 (PST)
I just remember since I was 3 years old, I
went to Acapulco for first time.
- Thursday, January 20, 2000 at 14:14:03 (PST)
When my parents got divorced.
- Thursday, January 20, 2000 at 12:45:13 (PST)
I was 5 Years of age and i was riding a bike
with no brakes. My shoe got caught and I fell
and skaped my knees badly.
- Thursday, January 20, 2000 at 12:42:47 (PST)
I was in a helecopter and the pilot looked at
me. Then when we came down I saw my family in
a big glass window.
- Thursday, January 20, 2000 at 12:41:35 (PST)
I remember falling out of a shopping cart
when I was three.
- Thursday, January 20, 2000 at 12:36:03 (PST)
When I was in third grade and my friend
Blaine had asked patrick if he could look at a
pin and stuck it in a light socket and the
power went off.
Bungholio Leanardo DiVinnci
- Thursday, January 20, 2000 at 10:15:45 (PST)
WHEN I GOT MY PICTER WITH POOH AT DISNEYLAND
IT WAS THE BEST TIME OF MY LIFE.
- Thursday, January 20, 2000 at 10:12:34 (PST)
When I was in the third grade I was playing
football with my cousin and his friend. I was
playing both of them and when I ran the ball
my eyesight went blury and I hit a tree.I got
a cuncution from it.
- Thursday, January 20, 2000 at 10:11:17 (PST)
I was going to be in the second grade. We
were walking back to our tent from the State
Fair and I was talking to someone and I was
not paying attention. I ran into a pole. they
took me back to the first aid station. I have
told a lot of people because alot of people
- Thursday, January 20, 2000 at 10:09:11 (PST)
My sister Jenny was out in her locker one day
and she went to get up and lost her balance
and broke her wrist
- Thursday, January 20, 2000 at 10:04:13 (PST)
playing in sleds filled with water in june
When i was too young to go to the swimming pool
- Thursday, January 20, 2000 at 09:16:13 (PST)
crying in a taxi that was taking me and my
imediate family to the airport and away from my
extended family in Liberia
- Wednesday, January 19, 2000 at 15:04:24 (PST)
I was three years old at my memory. I really
have not told alot of people about my memory.
I know that my memory is accurate because I
have pictures. My memory is when I went to
Disney land and got to eat with Pooh Owl
Piglet, Tigger and rabbit.And that is my memory
- Wednesday, January 19, 2000 at 12:42:54 (PST)
I can remember sitting in my high chair,
eating scrambled eggs and ketchup and watching
- Wednesday, January 19, 2000 at 12:04:45 (PST)
When I was roaller skating on my grandma's
doghouse ,felloff ,and dislocated my elbo
- Wednesday, January 19, 2000 at 10:15:21 (PST)
Going down the slide at disneyland
- Wednesday, January 19, 2000 at 10:09:18 (PST)
Watching the fire in my Grandmothers fire
place, while she held me in her rocking
chair.My mother and father where in the
delivery room. They brought home my brother
David the next day. I was three.
- Tuesday, January 18, 2000 at 23:22:23 (PST)
Standing in my crib, trying to climb out all
night.I was 1 years old.
- Tuesday, January 18, 2000 at 18:21:44 (PST)
I don't remember how old I was, I just
remember I was in a car, a convertable and we
stopped at this house and I was walking on
this driveway and there was a red bike and
then we stayed for a bit then left
- Tuesday, January 18, 2000 at 12:12:10 (PST)
never storm the castle when the pink elephant
is eating from the bird feeder.
- Tuesday, January 18, 2000 at 12:05:37 (PST)
One of my earliest childhood memories is from
when I was three years old. My grandparents
used to own a bar and in the basement there
was an apartment where my parents, brother and
I lived. Every morning my brother and I would
sneek up to the bar and steal cheeries from
behind the bar. Usually our parents would find
out because our hands and mouths would be
stained red from the cherry juice.
- Tuesday, January 18, 2000 at 11:46:19 (PST)
Going to Disney World with my mom and dad,
along with my dad's freind and his family. I
was about two years old, and their daughter
and I (she was two) just wanted to go swimming
instead of doing the whole Disney thing.
Because we through such a fit we both got into
alot of troble. Yes, I'm sure it is accurate.
- Tuesday, January 18, 2000 at 07:42:38 (PST)
Going to church in my bright red dress and
black shoes. I was 2.
- Monday, January 17, 2000 at 20:42:11 (PST)
Playing Frisbe in the water with my dad.
- Monday, January 17, 2000 at 18:45:59 (PST)
i remember when i got a new bunnie
- Monday, January 17, 2000 at 14:52:28 (PST)
On my back in the crib and seeing a bald head-
I don't know if it was Dad or my Uncle.
- Monday, January 17, 2000 at 09:47:02 (PST)
When I was 3 or 4 I went to the zoo with my mom
and dad and my dads friend and my dads friends
son and I go out now and I thought I just would
share that with y'all
- Monday, January 17, 2000 at 07:32:39 (PST)
Green walls and a dark cosy room...with my
- Saturday, January 15, 2000 at 18:28:54 (PST)
Playing in the river by our house and having
bloodsuckers on my feet.
- Saturday, January 15, 2000 at 13:31:35 (PST)
I was three, and I climbed a 30-ft flagpole.
My dad was looking out the window, and said he
couldn't believe his eyes when he saw me up
- Thursday, January 13, 2000 at 20:50:24 (PST)
I threw a stone into the river and I fell down
into the river with tat stone.I was four.
- Thursday, January 13, 2000 at 08:49:03 (PST)
streaking the local neighbors yard when i was
5 years old
- Wednesday, January 12, 2000 at 18:35:26 (PST)
when my younger brother was less than a year
old (I was three) we used to empty out ALL of
his clothes from the drawers just we knew my
mom hated it.
- Wednesday, January 12, 2000 at 18:30:31 (PST)
Couldn't have been more than four years..I've
told it a few times..yes I am sure this is a
real accurate memory.
Hiding under my crib bed and sampling some
crayons...the fat ones were very bitter but the
thin ones were alright...tasty.
- Wednesday, January 12, 2000 at 17:49:13 (PST)
Falling on the street and scraping my knee
while trying to run to my mother for help.
- Wednesday, January 12, 2000 at 13:05:07 (PST)
When I was little I walked into my first day
of public school. I was so nervous and the
teacher was a guy so it made me even more
nervous. He walked up to me and gently touched
my shoulder.I puked all over his shoes, I ran
- Tuesday, January 11, 2000 at 11:08:22 (PST)
i remember when i first joined ice hockey
- Tuesday, January 11, 2000 at 10:53:54 (PST)
my earliest memory is when i pooped in the
swimming pool and my brother had to swim to
the bottom and pick it up.
- Tuesday, January 11, 2000 at 10:53:09 (PST)
When I was about 5 years old. I remeber
playing tag with my brother and I fell and hit
my head on a rock. I didn't cry until I went
inside and my mom started to scream. I have
told it quite a bit. and I know this is very
accurate because my mom and brother have the
- Tuesday, January 11, 2000 at 10:51:05 (PST)
Sitting in my chair with the table over my
head. Listing to my parents talk and trying to
get a word in edgewise.
3 or 4.
- Tuesday, January 11, 2000 at 10:50:30 (PST)
Jumping off a diving board wearing a Mae West at two years old
- Monday, January 10, 2000 at 11:31:35 (PST)
Hold my baby sister and she punched me in the
- Sunday, January 09, 2000 at 15:28:53 (PST)
Pulling tolet paper off the roll.
- Sunday, January 09, 2000 at 15:28:17 (PST)
stepping on a bee while running through the
- Sunday, January 09, 2000 at 09:49:17 (PST)
My first memory is that of allmost poisoning
This happened when I was just two years old
and I had just got a new sister. Back then I
was a lemonade addict, every day in the
afternoon, my mum would make me a glass of
sirup. On this day I made it myself.
I remember looking in the mirror, seeing that
one of my teeth had turned black of all the
lemonade sweetness. Still I did not hesitate,
my mum had told me I could go make my own and
I would. I had already put a lot of lemonade
in the glass, so now I was standing in front
of the toilet tab to fill it up with water. It
soon turned out that my addiction for lemonade
had turned wild, the mixture was very much too
strong. Even for a veteran like me it was just
I put the glass on the dining table and left
it there for somebody else to clean it up. I
felt quite guilty about having been so selfish
as to put as much sirup as possible in my
glass. The next moment i remember was when my
mother walked down the stairs, into the living
room to set the table. She saw the glass and
noticed that I had not drank from it. She put
the glass to her lips and drank it. Then she
suddenly grapped her stomach and she started
bleeding allover. An ambulance came to pick
her up and take her to the hospital.
The first time I told my mum this was about
ten years later. It was only then that i had
found out that you can't poison your mum with
lemonade. It turned out that i was free of
blame; My mother had had to go to the hospital
because of inner bleedings, resulting from the
birth of my sister.
This sequence of events might well not be
quite accurate in that I am not sure about
noticing my black yooth on that very day. It
might already have been there for a while.
However, when I told my mum just two weeks ago
that this was my first memory, I was
specifically eager to find out how accurate my
recollection was. It turned out that at the
very moment my mum took a sip from the glass,
the bleedings began. She had not fallen to the
ground as I had remembered, but an ambulanca
had come and she was hurriedly taken to a
Now how could I, beeing just a two year old
by, have known, that the causal relationship I
perceived, was not as it seemed to be. Me
beeing all new in the field of causality and
- Sunday, January 09, 2000 at 09:03:49 (PST)
I believe my earliest memory was at
approximately 8 months of age. The memory was
of a christmas event (i was born in
april,hence the 8 months). as my family was
leaving the christmas event (complete with
santa and christmas tree) we were driving away
in a car. my mom was holding me cuddled in
her arms and i was very sad to be leaving such
a happy occasion. my mom was holding me like
you would an infant, and since i had a baby
brother by 18 months of age, it seems unlikely
that she would have had me in her arms like
that(not to mention that i don't remember
anyone else with us at the time).
of course there is really no way of knowing if
this memory is accurate... but it sure seems
- Sunday, January 09, 2000 at 00:32:02 (PST)
When I was 8 I was outside at recess and I had
to poop really bad, I asked if I could go and
she said wait we are about to go in. She blew
the wistle and we lined up against the wall to
go in and I let go. the poop gushed into my
shorts and started running down my legs. As i
was walking in I was leaving a trail. I have
never told anyone before. It was very
- Friday, January 07, 2000 at 15:07:33 (PST)
I remeber in preschool playing with
toys and talking to friends and the play
ground. I was four.
- Friday, January 07, 2000 at 07:34:49 (PST)
I remember one day before I was in school. My
mom was home with me we were walking my
brother to the bus stop. I lock the door but
my mom didn't have the keys. So we were stuck
out side until my step dad got home from work
and we couldn't even go anywhere in the car.
- Friday, January 07, 2000 at 07:27:06 (PST)
When I was one years old my mom made me a
pooh bear cake for my first birthday. I sat
on my dad's lap to blow out the candle.
- Friday, January 07, 2000 at 07:21:58 (PST)
Ealiest Memory Archive(X)
Memory - 1998 The Exploratorium