Pick one or more hunts for your students:
- Find 5 exhibits that use patterns.
- Find 3 exhibits that use your body as a conductor.
- Find 5 exhibits that have pendulums.
- Find 3 exhibits that have curved mirrors.
- Find 5 exhibits where you can see an image of yourself.
- Find 3 exhibits that can give you a shock.
- Find 5 exhibits that do something weird to your speech.
- Find 4 exhibits where you see something that isn't really where you
- Find 5 exhibits that involve spinning something.
- Find 5 exhibits that allow you to make or manipulate colors.
- Find 3 exhibits that can test one of your physical or mental abilities
in some way.
- Find 7 exhibits that physically require you to use more than your
- When exhibit is located, students can:
Play with the exhibit.
Note the exhibit title and what theme or hunt it falls under.
Draw a picture of it.
Take a picture of it.